2021 Writers Fete COVID-19 Protocols
All persons attending the 2021 festival, including staff and volunteers, must comply with the following health protocols, which have been developed based on current Quebec provincial health regulations:
- Everyone ages 13 and up must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show valid proof of immunization and photo ID upon arrival. For more info on acceptable proof of immunization, please visit https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progress-of-the-covid-19-vaccination/covid-19-vaccination-passport.
- All tickets and passes must be purchased online, to ensure that all necessary contact tracing information is recorded and documented properly.
- Any persons experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend the festival. If anyone begins to experience symptoms during the festival, they should contact the festival director immediately at 819-962-2071.
- Face masks are mandatory indoors but may be removed once the person is seated. Please bring your own mask(s) to wear while at the festival. We will have a limited amount of disposable ones available, if required. If using a disposable mask, please dispose of it properly and do not litter.
- To allow for social distancing, people from the same household should sit together, and there must be one empty seat of distance between people from different households.
- Dedicated entrances and exits will be clearly marked by signs. Please obey them and follow the flow of foot traffic to avoid congestion near the doors.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed through the festival venue--please sanitize and/or wash your hands with soap frequently. Washrooms and frequently touched surfaces (railings, door handles, etc.) will also be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- These guidelines are subject to changes, based on current public health regulations and recommendations.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com